Submit Fall Photos November 13-27
Do you enjoy the changing colors of the season and capturing them on camera? Enter the Fall Colors Photography Contest at the Kensington Park Library. Participants aged 16 and up may enter mounted photos from November 14-28, and chosen photos will be on display throughout December. Entry forms are available at the branch or for download here
Questions? Call 240-773-9515
Submission Guidelines: Please read carefully before submitting your entry.
- No entry fee is required
- Maximum one entry per person
- Ages 16 and up
- Photographs must be in color and be your own work.
- All photos must be mounted, total size including mat/mount cannot be larger than 11 x 14 inches in LANDSCAPE format. Mounting wire may be attached on the back.
- The library is not responsible for any damage caused while in library care.
- Artwork will be on display for the month of December.
- Voting for best photo will take place during the first two weeks of December and judging will be conducted by visitors to the Kensington Park Library.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize.
- Photos may be picked up at the end of the photo exhibition at the beginning of January. Photos not picked up by January 12 will be disposed of accordingly.
- Please note: Total number of entries for the whole exhibit is limited to 30. Entries will be considered on a first-come first-served basis.
- Once we have reached our capacity, the contest will be closed.
Enter the Kensingto Park Fall Photo Contest here.